On commencement of employment, all cleaning staff receive full and comprehensive induction training in all cleaning and Health & Safety matters, including Safeguarding Children.
Training, whether induction or on-going/re-fresher, will be carried out by the following methods:
- Verbal instruction
- PowerPoint presentation
- Manual demonstration on cleaning techniques
- Group training seminars which are held on a regular basis at our in-house training facilities
- Video presentations
On completion of their induction training each staff member will be required to sign their individual Staff Induction Checklist confirming:
- They have fully understood the training received and the service expectations required of them
- They have received an Employee Handbook
- They have received, signed and returned copies of their Employment Form and Statement of Main Terms of Employment
- They have received an Employee Safety Handbook (signed and returned to their Manager confirming they have understood and accept our H&S systems
Our staff are offered and actively encouraged to train towards a professional qualification and as such staff who wish to enhance their skill sets and progress their career with SecuraClean are encouraged and offered NVQ Levels 1, 2 and 3.